03 April 2005

Is it hot in here...?

So it's been raining and grey and in the very low tens and teens (celcius of course) for months now...and suddenly today it's 21 and sunny! And it's supposed to get up to 27-28 over the weekend. Granted, it will get cooler and rainier again next week, but it's nice brief shot of spring/early summer. Because of all the rain, everything is very green here, and it's quite lovely. It's actually quite warm in my office right now, but our placebo air conditioning doesn't work until the temp goes over 27 or something like that. Nice.

Next week my sister and her husband are coming for two weeks, which is great impetus for us to get out of Basel and finally go do some touristing. We will go to Normandy and Paris, and I'm sure a few places in between. Hopefully to Strasbourg and the Alsace Wine Route as well - very cool. And I will finally see some of Switzerland, which Scott has done more of because of his skiing all over the place. So here's to two weeks off!!!

I guess next I will owe a report on how our vacation went...I'll try to be quick about it. :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home