21 December 2006

happy swiss xmas!





Looky the great tree Scott got us! And he decorated it too. He's so good, isn't he? :-) I wrapped the gifts under the tree - they are mostly for our friends we're going to visit, including Lara, Adriana, Lane and Jasper. We'll be in Geneva for Christmas, for a few days. Then we'll come back up here for a few days as well. Should be fun!

Above, pictures of our dogs being oh-so-excited about Christmas. And our coffee table and dining table both decorated and made festive and awesome by Scott. He's the best. :-)

6 Comments:

Blogger Heather Richardson said...

MERRY CHRISTMAS DI, SCOTT, DOGGIES AND FRIENDS!!! (I did send a card last week, hope it makes it to you before the big day) Your place looks great, very chic and festive! Have a great time with your visitors, and say "Hello!" to the ones we have in common - happy holidays and I look forward to keeping in touch for the new year!
love, Heather etc.

22 December, 2006 03:37  
Blogger Janet Kincaid said...

Möge Euch ein feierliches und gesegnetes Weihnachtszeit und ein glückliches Neujahr!

Scott, you did a lovely job! Are you hiring out? I need help with my party on Jan. 6. Let me know if you're available.

To both of you: enjoy Geneva. Wish we were joining you. Hugs all around to everyone.

22 December, 2006 14:51  
Blogger Mary Ellen said...

Wow, looks fabulous and festive! Hope you have a wonderful time with the Swizzies/Scaries. Merry Christmas!

oxox Mary Ellen

23 December, 2006 21:17  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas! Please don't take it amiss that I am posting this two days after the fact. I still haven't sent Christmas cards.

HOpe you both had a GREAT day!

xoxo
Caroline

27 December, 2006 23:13  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can hardly wait to see the pics from Geneva!!

XO

28 December, 2006 04:24  
Blogger Strollerblader said...

Lovely and impressive!! Thanks for sharing!

19 January, 2007 01:44  

Post a Comment

<< Home