The most beautiful quilt EVER
Check THIS out:

Is that not BEAUTIFUL? Oh, be still my heart.
Know what it is? It's the first square of a handmade quilt being handmade for ME by my friend Liz in the UK. I told her about the kinds of look and colors I'd like in general, and then she just went off and made this genius design. It's called a "Dresden Plate" quilt, one of the classics. I love quilts and I love the classics. I can't WAIT for this quilt to be done and in my hot little hands. :-)
Is that not BEAUTIFUL? Oh, be still my heart.
Know what it is? It's the first square of a handmade quilt being handmade for ME by my friend Liz in the UK. I told her about the kinds of look and colors I'd like in general, and then she just went off and made this genius design. It's called a "Dresden Plate" quilt, one of the classics. I love quilts and I love the classics. I can't WAIT for this quilt to be done and in my hot little hands. :-)
3 Comments:
I LOVE THIS QUILT. I can't wait to see the finished masterpiece! What talent!!
~Lis
Lucky you! Some of the fabrics remind me of your kitchen rooster quilt. It will be very cool!
That is a beautiful quilt square. One of your fabric patterns was also used in Matt's baby quilt. I painted canvasses of his baby quilt fabric patterns for his room.
Post a Comment
<< Home