22 May 2010

old skool

I realize that I don't have a "follow" button, an RSS feed button (I'd add it if I knew how, though) -- and hell, I don't even have a blogroll. This blog is old like me, and behaves accordingly. I owe an update about our US trip, which is still forthcoming. When I get around to it. ;-)

3 Comments:

Blogger Heather Richardson said...

Your blog does show up in google reader which is how I get it. I don't know much about that other stuff either, probably because my livelihood doesn't depend on who reads my blog. I hope to get to read about your USA trip soon - wish they would have had blogs when we lived in Thailand. Well there probably were, I just didn't get it. Love it when you show up in my google reader Di!

22 May, 2010 16:57  
Blogger Strollerblader said...

Still waiting...

27 May, 2010 20:44  
Blogger Strollerblader said...

Hello? Hello? Testing. Testing. Is this thing on?

25 June, 2010 18:17  

Post a Comment

<< Home