21 July 2009

After five years...

...we finally caved and had some of our own. Pretty good, but I don't think we'll need rehab or anything.

Also, we got our permanent residence permits in the Post today -- we are officially cleared to stay here as long as we want to. Weird.

7 Comments:

Blogger janeannechovy said...

Whooooooa. Dude, that's heavy. But I guess that means I will still be able to visit you some day when I have fewer ankle-biters. :)

21 July, 2009 23:16  
Blogger Heather Richardson said...

How long do you want to stay there? I would love to visit someday as well.

22 July, 2009 01:48  
Blogger Maya said...

Wow, congrats! Pass me some of that crack...

22 July, 2009 10:31  
Blogger Strollerblader said...

Does this mean that The Boy could get a job there now? (If he wanted one.)

23 July, 2009 18:34  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yaaay!

24 July, 2009 06:32  
Blogger Blue Cheese said...

Slippery slope, my friend. Slippery slope.

24 July, 2009 17:42  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Boy could get a job if there was something available, but I'm an abusive jealous spouse and I won't let him leave the house. He has to stay home and cook and clean and do laundry and perform sexually upon demand.

:-D

27 July, 2009 17:33  

Post a Comment

<< Home