27 July 2009

OMG this blog is embarrassing

I really shouldn't read the archives...and despite my shame spiral from doing so, I promise never to go back and edit out all the mistakes I made and/or TOTALLY DORKY SHIT I said under duress (ie, most of the first two years).

This is why none of my childhood diaries are still in existence. :-S

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice to see no one disagrees with me LOL. I KNEW IT WAS TRUE!! Oh well, embarrassing stuff hardly ever embarrasses me anymore...

03 August, 2009 11:39  
Blogger J.M. Tewkesbury said...

What's to disagree with? I've done the same thing and thought "Thank God I didn't write diaries as a kid!" Ergo, I agree! :-D

19 August, 2009 13:33  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I won't/haven't read your archives. But I know the feeling.

So glad I peeked here -- I didn't know the details of your bout with food poisoning and your new-found joblessness.

You are made of steel! -Phoebe

27 August, 2009 04:58  

Post a Comment

<< Home