slowUp Basel
We went on the recent slowUp Basel a couple weeks back. It was a 45 kilometre route in total; or two different routes of about 22 km each. We took the Dreiland route, up through Germany, then France, then back to Swizzy. We went with a couple of friends of ours, and of course with dogs in tow.
Here's our favorite thing ever - the dog trailer:
It was a really good time, and the nice weather we did NOT have all summer? It's totally here now that it's autumn. We went to Zurich today to meet up with some friends for lunch and a bit of shopping, and it was lovely and sunny and cool. We had a good day.
Here's our favorite thing ever - the dog trailer:

As mentioned before, I do like the bike lane on the freeway:
Here's Scott, on the same bridge, and he took this picture of our friend Sandra over his shoulder:

It was a really good time, and the nice weather we did NOT have all summer? It's totally here now that it's autumn. We went to Zurich today to meet up with some friends for lunch and a bit of shopping, and it was lovely and sunny and cool. We had a good day.
7 Comments:
so lovely to "hear" your voice!! eagerly anticipating photos and update....be well....
I share your frustrations w/Blogger and photos. Hope you're able to upload them soon!
M.E.
Wow! I don't think I've ridden my bike that far in the last 10 years combined! (The 13-some odd miles) However, I *was* just biking this morning with Abbie and Mason in tow and telling them about you guys liking to pull the dogs in *your* bike trailer.
Only a year before we get to come see you... :o) I'm already trying to learn some French and German phrases, but more importantly, how to simply just pronounce what I read. And hopefully no more greeting people by saying, "au revoir!"
PS As always, I had to re-register with Blogger to use the comments. Grrrr. Everytime.
strollerblader - I too often have to re-register, or at least remind Google Acounts that I exist before I can comment. what is up with that?
and you're visiting them NEXT year? how long do they plan to be over there?
Groovy pictures of you bikers and the coolest dog trailer ever!
ME
I'm hoping they'll still be there in a year... But if not, maybe they'll want to go visit with us? We are going with one of our brothers, as well.
This comment has been removed by the author.
Post a Comment
<< Home