29 December 2007

2007 Best Of Swiss Account

(Since Eartha never gets featured, I'm putting her here on the end-of-year special,
since this is the year she survived sudden renal failure.)

I’m doing this fake "2007 Best Of" meme, which I lifted from Todd. Rules are simple: Take the first line of the first post from each month from 2007 to play the game.
So here it is...
  1. January: Here's a photo of Scott and I that was taken by our friend in the UK, where we went for Thanksgiving.
  2. February: So I survived my surgery, and am thus far surviving my recuperation.
  3. March: Yeah, sure, it LOOKS like just another random Swiss construction project. But really, it is PURE EVIL.
  4. April: This is the balcony of our hotel room in Interlaken, at The Mattenhof Resort and Funny Farm.
  5. May: Well, as promised, here's The Boy, paragliding above Interlaken.
  6. June: Scott and I met up with Carmen for a fun, short weekend in Amsterdam.
  7. July: *Silence*
  8. August: Hello again, we've just returned from the states: We are tired and our bags were lost for a few days, but we just got them back.
  9. September: We went on the recent slowUp Basel a couple weeks back.
  10. October: I love This American Life, and I always have a number of them on my iPod, for my short tram commutes.
  11. November: *Crickets chirping*
  12. December: This picture is from a couple years ago, but is a still-accurate view of the Basel Christmas market, or Weihnachtsmarkt.

Non-stop excitement around here, eh? :-)

3 Comments:

Blogger Strollerblader said...

Happy New Year! We are watching the Rose Parade right now. The Zurich Police band just went by, and now it's some Austrian-themed float. It'd be fun to go see the parade again sometime, no?

01 January, 2008 19:29  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wait! Austria had a float in the Rose Parade this year and I missed it? Dammit!

Di and Scott: Happy New Year to you both. Here's hoping 2008 brings me to your side of the pond.

02 January, 2008 05:50  
Blogger hm-uk said...

Um, you'd better get a blog post in this month, or the best of 2008 will be the best of 2007, for the month of Jan...just sayin'

xxAitch

18 January, 2008 10:04  

Post a Comment

<< Home